Re: Newbie question

Serialization options in p:serialization refer to a port with the given
name. In your pipeline, there is a commented-out step that your
serialization settings should probably pertain to. You can add the same
serialization options (indent, etc.) to p:store as to p:serialization.
Instead of p:storing XML, you could output it on a named port with
individual p:serialization settings and store it to the respective files
in your invocation, e.g., -o flat=/path/to/flatmap2.xml

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler