Re: Newbie question

thanks.

The error I get in oXygen is:

err:XS0039 : A p:serialization specifies a non-existant port. It is a
static error if the port specified on the p:serialization is not the
name of an output port on the pipeline in which it appears or if more
than one p:serialization element is applied to the same port.

Here is the code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
     name="Preprocess-translations"  version="1.0"

         This XPROC script runs all the steps required to take an
Ixiasoft Localization kit
         and modify the source files and organize them into a
directory structure and zip
         that content to be sent on for localization.

         port="store-flat"
         encoding="utf-8"
         method="xml"
         indent="true"
         omit-xml-declaration="false"/>

href="file:/C:/Users/dan.vint/Desktop/DITAsource/fr-fr-loc-v1-source-maptesting/_mobile-dan1370798002064.ditamap"/>
             <!-- Write the result to "store-flat" -->
<!--        <p:pipe port="result" step="store-flat"></p:pipe>
-->    </p:output>

         <!-- Process the DITAMAP file source to travel all the
included maps and topics
             with stylesheet to flatten the structure and gather
information for later processing. -->
href="file:/C:/work/svn/scripts/translations/make-translations-map.xsl"/>

  <!--   <p:store
href="file:/C:/Users/dan.vint/Desktop/DITAsource/fr-fr-loc-v1-source-maptesting/_flatmap2.xml"
name="store-flat" /> -->

Ultimately I want to write the output to a specific file. I took out
the store information as I thought it might be contributing to the problem

At 04:46 PM 8/7/2015, Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex wrote:
>I think it would help us help you if we saw the actual pipeline.
>
>On 08.08.2015 01:42, Dan Vint wrote:
> > Thanks for the pointer. So I tried to make se of this based upon some
> > examples I found and I'm getting a message about the port not being
> > bound. I'm using the result port, but nothing seems to be making this
> > work. I need to do more digging, thanks.
> >
> > .dan

Danny Vint

Panoramic Photography
http://www.dvint.com