Re: www-form-urldecode and parameters with non-NCNames

Conal Tuohy <conal.tuohy@gmail.com> writes:
> I'd like to suggest that the next XProc could relax that requirement,
> to allow the step to parse parameters with arbitrary names, including
> ones which would not work as XProc parameters without some further
> processing.

If you could file this as an issue at github.com/xproc/specification
and include a use case or some examples, that would be very helpful.

We're redoing parameters as keys in a map so perhaps there's room for
more flexibility.

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation