Re: Initial impressions [was: Re: try/catch with messages]

For messages, you may use cx:message [1]. Just import this:

Usage example (taken from [2]):
<cx:message>
/epub-config/cover/@href)">
</cx:message>

You’ll find plenty of (more or less) working XProc examples linked on
our transpect page [3]. One of the less complex is the CSS→CSSa
converter [4]. Please note that you’ll have to check it out with an SVN
client to get all externals.

Gerrit

[1] http://xmlcalabash.com/docs/reference/cx-message.html
[2]
https://subversion.le-tex.de/common/epubtools/modules/create-ops/xpl/create-ops.xpl
[3] http://www.le-tex.de/en/transpect.html#transpect-modules
[4] https://subversion.le-tex.de/common/sandbox/css_expand_standalone/trunk/

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler