What's wrong with this command line?

From: Nic Gibson <nicg@corbas.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 12:59:47 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi folks

Trying to run some bits of XProc from the command line to test my saxon ee setup. I clearly havenít got it right. This is the command line Iím using:

java -Xmx4096M -classpath /usr/local/share/java/calabash.jar:usr/local/share/java/saxon9ee.jar com.xmlcalabash.drivers.Main --saxon-processor=ee

That gives me the message

	Failed to obtain EE processor; using HE instead.

The saxon license file is in the same directory as calabash and saxon. This is running on a mac

Um. Help?

thanks

nic
--
Corbas Consulting / @CorbasLtd
Digital Publishing Consultancy and Training