EXProc: pxp:zip and serialization

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:48:38 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>

  How is it possible to set the serialization parameters for an XML
entry in a ZIP file created by pxp:zip?

  Use case: one of the ZIP file I create contains an XML file.  That
file is created within the pipeline, and I'd like it to be serialized
with indent="true".  For instance, in the EXPath ZIP module
<http://expath.org/spec/zip>, zip:entry can hold any serialization
parameter, so it would look like:

    <zip:entry name="my-file" indent="true"> ... </zip:entry>

  Is there any way to add serialization parameters to pxp:zip entries?