Re: Re: New test in the suite?

On 27 February 2013 15:05, temp wrote:

> According to the W3C recommendation, "The use of relative URI
> references, including same-document references, in namespace
> declarations is deprecated."

  Yes, I tend to use such URIs in bug reports as it is shorter to type
and more clear for the reader, but you're right, the test should
contain an absolute URI.  Interestingly enough, the namespace REC does
not define "deprecation", so I am not sure your parser is conformant
(but still I think this check is sensible, in my point of view).

  Thanks!  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/