Re: own defined step and xml:base "inheritance"

Hi Florent, hope you're fine since XML Prague 2012 :)

Thanks for your reply and the links. I didn't really know the function
static-base-uri() actually, might be usefull !

Unfortunately I didn't managed to make it works with xproc/calabash :

<igs:xslt href="xsl/igs/v2.5/main_igs_v2.5.xsl" xml:base="
http://localhost:777/">
xml:base="toto"/>
</igs:xslt>

common.xpl
     <cx:message>
',static-base-uri())"/>
    </cx:message>
    <cx:message>
',$static-base-uri)"/>
    </cx:message>

I get theses messages :
static-base-uri() :
$static-base-uri :

Seems like static-base-uri() is always empty, equal where I call it from.
Calabash ?

By the way, if my last post interpretation of the problem is correct, then
I have to use <p:inline> or <p:document> so my xml:base attribute are
interpreted.

Unless I missed something, I continue to see how it works.

Au plaisir de te revoir et de discuter le coup !

Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget
IGS-CP - Développeur XML