Re: Non-primary port connection between non-contiguous steps

From: Yves Forkl <Y.Forkl@srz.de>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 13:02:58 +0200
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Romain and Mohamed,

thank you very much for your help, now I am able to connect the steps the way I want to.

Indeed, I missed the crucial distinction between step declaration and step invocation. As a surprise, the structure of XProc pipelines now makes a lot more sense to me. :-)

(Having looked around for good, comprehensive XProc tutorials quite a bit, I feel that it is still difficult to find one that explains this aspect well.)

Yves