From: Leif Warner [mailto:abimelech@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 3:44 PM
To: Zearin
Cc: XProc Dev
Subject: Re: Add Calabash to Homebrew Package Manager!

On packaging Calabash, it's been available on Arch Linux on the AUR (Arch User Repository) for a while:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/ca/calabash/PKGBUILD
Maybe that could help as a template?  There's not much to it - download the jar, and there's a launcher script.  Oh, and it depends on Saxon.  Which is included, but maybe you already have that in your packaging system, and don't want duplication.
-Leif