Re: Add Calabash to Homebrew Package Manager!

From: Leif Warner <abimelech@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:43:42 -0800
To: Zearin <zearin@gonk.net>
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On packaging Calabash, it's been available on Arch Linux on the AUR (Arch
User Repository) for a while:
Maybe that could help as a template?  There's not much to it - download the
jar, and there's a launcher script.  Oh, and it depends on Saxon.  Which is
included, but maybe you already have that in your packaging system, and
don't want duplication.