RE: Schematron with relative paths for document functions

From: <vojtech.toman@emc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 02:49:07 -0500
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

The first thing I can think of is that the XProc processor does not keep the base URI of the Schematron schema, or - if the processor uses the XSLT Schematron implementation - that something goes wrong with base URIs between the individual Schematron XSLT phases.

Which XProc processor are you using?

Regards,
Vojtech

--