Calabash: get the p:error input out of an XProcException

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 01:01:35 +0200
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
  Hi,

  When executing a pipeline from Java, a p:error step will end up
throwing an XProcException.  I can get the error code passed by the
user to p:error out of the XProcException object, but I can I get the
document passed through the p:error source port? (from the exception
object)

  As an aside question, how is it possible to writeTo() a port an
empty document, in Java? (as if one had used p:empty in XProc)

http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/