XPipeline.setOption and value type

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 00:16:43 +0200
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
  Hi,

  I have to set an option on a pipeline before executing it from
Java.  So on my XPipeline object, I want to call setOption.  But this
method takes a RuntimeValue, and we need a node to construct a new
runtime value (this is not clear what's its role, though).

  What's this node required by the runtime value ctors?  As option
values are strings, woudln't it be a good idea to have an overload of
this method taking a string as the option value?

http://fgeorges.org/
http://h2oconsulting.be/