Re: xsl:message support

From: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 20:35:19 +0200
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
To: Wendell Piez <wapiez@mulberrytech.com>
As far as I remember, at some point the implementation of p:xslt in Calabash used to dispatch xsl:message[not(@terminate)] to its internal MessageListener, the default implementation of which writes to the standard output stream. I can't tell if this is still the case though, but if it wasn't one could always override the implementation of the p:xslt step to log messages and simply declare this custom implementation using the Calabash configuration mechanisms.

Romain.