Proposed update to pxp:unzip: charset attribute

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 16:10:20 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I propose that we add a charset option to the pxp:unzip step. If the
specified content type is not an XML content type but is a text
content type (begins "text/") and a charset parameter is specified,
then the result is a c:data element containing the characters of the
extracted file.

In other words, for text in a known charset, we decode the content
instead of returning it as a base64 encoded chunk.

Thoughts?

Norman Walsh
Lead Engineer
MarkLogic Corporation