W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > xproc-dev@w3.org > July 2011

Re: cx:zip issue...

From: Nic Gibson <nicg@corbas.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:26:24 +0100
Cc: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Message-Id: <C27254CD-7C72-4DE4-AA06-554BC78482A2@corbas.net>
To: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@daidalos.nl>

On 20 Jul 2011, at 16:44, Geert Josten wrote:

> Hi Nic,
> 
> I'd be interested to learn them. Haven't had trouble using cx:zip otherwise myself, but I could run into that later on.
> 
> I did notice p:exec is quite picky with the command url too. Backslashes seem to behave as escape characters as well, not what I would have expected. The result is some weird exception, without further clues. I probably should file a bug report, haven't gotten around doing so..
> 
> Kind regards,
> Geert 
> 



Sorry I took so long to reply Geert. 
The two issues I'm looking at right now 

a) The method attribute is ignored by cx:zip. That may be the right thing to do but I was trying to serialise to text and had the XML I wanted to serialise on the source port. I had expected (possibly wrongly) to see the the input serialised as text.  I ended up using p:store and cxf:tempfile to work around that.

b) I'm not certain yet but I think that running two cx:zip steps that update a zip immediately after each other causes the first to have no effect. I'm just trying to make sure on this one, create a repeatable test case and raise a bug report in Calabash if needed.

nic
--
Nic Gibson
Corbas Consulting
Digital Publishing Consultancy and Training
http://www.corbas.co.uk, +44 (0)7718 906817	
	
Received on Tuesday, 26 July 2011 14:26:56 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 26 July 2011 14:26:57 GMT