RE: Trouble configuring custom extension in xmlcalabash

From: Geert Josten <geert.josten@daidalos.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:06:16 +0200
To: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@gmail.com>, Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>
CC: "XProc Dev (xproc-dev@w3.org)" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi Andrew,

Thanks!

Listing all dependencies doesn't seem necessary though. I just have my own jar and calabash.jar in the classpath, and it is still able to locate for instance saxon, which is quite necessary and certainly not loaded with JRE by default.. ;-)

Saves me a lot of trouble. It might be a feature from java 1.6, I hadn't expected it to work like this myself either..

Kind regards,
Geert