Still alive?

From: Tony R. <tony@gonk.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 09:15:57 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Greetings fellow markup-minds!

So, I wasn't sure if it was my imagination, but I thought that the list had been super quiet lately.  Sure enough, I checkout out MarkMail.org's graph of mailing list traffic, and the silence is a little spooky.

Is this because everyone is off for conferences?  Summer vacation?

Is our “honeymoon phrase” with XProc over?

Anyone up for collaborating on some hairbrained schemes?  0:D

—T