RE: Baffling error with http-request

From: <vojtech.toman@emc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:41:02 -0500
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I think you are p:http-request'ing an XHTML file with a DOCTYPE that points to the W3C XHTML DTDs. Somewhere during or after p:http-request, Calabash parses the response and that is where the request to w3.org occurs. This is normal (and expected) XML parser behavior. In order to avoid the request to fetch the DTD, you should use an XML catalog.

Vojtech