Re: Baffling error with http-request

Look at the source of http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/ - it has a
reference to http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd at the top
in its doctype:

That file, in turn, references xhtml-datatypes-1.mod.

Calabash (or rather, the underlying XML parser) is trying to load the
doctype to see if there's anything relevant to the XML within it.

Vojtech is right - you should use an XML catalog so a local version of
the doctype is used. I'm afraid I don't know offhand how to set that
up with Calabash, but I hope I've made it a bit clearer why it's going
wrong at least.

Cheers

Inigo