Register an extension step in Calabash

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:25:49 +0000
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
  Hi,

  I am looking for the way to write an extension step for
Calabash.  As far as I understand, I can simply extend
DefaultStep (or anyway implement XProcStep).  But I don't see
where I can register it.

  The only way I can find from now is to add it to the file
/etc/configuration.xml.  Which means modifying a file in the
Calabash JAR :-(

  I have not found any method, say on XProcConfiguration, to
register an extension step.  Is it possible without modifying
configuration.xml?

http://fgeorges.org/