Re: Calabash: cache the compiled pipeline

On 18 November 2010 15:53, Edwin de Jong wrote:
> Op 18-11-2010 12:03, Florent Georges schreef:

>> you compile the pipeline to an in-memory representation of the
>> pipeline, without anything supporting a specific one evaluation
>> (like the JAXP's Templates, or Saxon's XsltExecutable).

> I was thinking along similar lines, but would like to add the possibility of
> having references to (shared) compiled libraries (or compiled pipelines
> within libraries). However, I don't see a simple way to do this.

  Well, depending on Calabash's ability to compile a library as a
standalone Java object to be reused in the compilation of an end
pipeline, it would be possible (or not) to register the libraries to
share on the compiler object.  XProcRuntime has loadLibrary() and
useLibrary(), but I am not sure this can be shared, and how to use
XLibrary objects.

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/