Re: EXPath Packaging System!

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:32:12 +0000
To: Tony Rogers <tony@gonk.net>
Cc: Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com>, XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On 16 November 2010 15:07, Tony Rogers wrote:

  Hi,

> Ohh!  This EXpath Packaging System (http://www.expath.org/spec/pkg)
> looks fantastic!  It's the XML project I have always dreamed
> about!

  Thanks, Tony!

> Whoever is in charge: please sign me up.

  Please have a look at <http://expath.org/lists>.  The first
step is to register to the general discussion list.

> I propose that each project include one DOAP file.

  Thanks for those links, I didn't know those initiatives.  Could
you please post those to the EXPath mailing list?  XProc-Dev is
not the best place to discuss those matters.  Just in a few words:
at first glance I don't think DOAP should be added to the package
descriptor itself, but it could be added as an extension.  In
particular, it could be used by CXAN <http://cxan.org/> (a new
project to have a central, automated repository of XML packages).

http://fgeorges.org/