RE: How to run unconnected steps in sequence?

The solution is to introduce the dependency explicitly. Here are some examples (all are variations on the same theme, but some may be more applicable to your use case):

1.

2.

3.

Some processors also support extension attributes to control dependencies between steps, but I would recommend to avoid this unless absolutely necessary.

Regards,

Vojtech

--

Vojtech Toman