Disable output escaping

From: Alex Muir <alex.g.muir@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:26:40 +0000
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

I have an xslt file which uses disable-output-escaping="yes" to output html
entities the way I would like within the html output such that the & is not
output as &amp; and rather is output as &.

The xslt file works within oxygen run by itself replacing the entities
however as last xslt step in an xproc pipeline it fails to replace them.

What should I do to get the output from and xslt transformation to have it's
output escaping disabled?

I note the following step however not sure what to do.
http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/REC-xproc-20100511/#c.escape-markup

Thanks

--
Alex

An informal recording with one mic under a tree leads to some pretty sweet
acoustic sounds.
https://sites.google.com/site/greigconteh/albums/diabarte-and-sons