RE: Proposed extension libraries

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:01:02 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
> Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com> writes:
> > Could they be integrated in the code repository ? Or are they be
> > available somewhere in EXproc ?
>
> I just updated exproc.org to include the proposed os and file
> utilities. Comments most welcome. As soon as we get consensus, I'll
> promote them to "accepted" and publish .xpl libraries for them.

Norm,

Do you expect that the namespace URI for the proposed EXpath extension
XPath functions will remain "http://exproc.org/proposed/functions"? Or
do you plan to categorize the functions in a similar fashion as the
steps, that is having separate namespaces for OS-related functions,
file-related functions, etc? Right now, there is only the pxf:cwd()
function which corresponds to the OS-related step pos:cwd().

Regards,
Vojtech