Proposed extension libraries

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:19:27 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com> writes:
> Could they be integrated in the code repository ? Or are they be
> available somewhere in EXproc ?

I just updated exproc.org to include the proposed os and file
utilities. Comments most welcome. As soon as we get consensus, I'll
promote them to "accepted" and publish .xpl libraries for them.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | 'I have done that,' says my memory. 'I
http://nwalsh.com/            | cannot have done that'--says my pride,