Re: Calabash extension libraries

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:35:42 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Romain Deltour <rdeltour@gmail.com> writes:
> Could they be integrated in the code repository ? Or are they be
> available somewhere in EXproc ?

Thanks for the reminder. I want to get that work back out on the list
and move them to exproc.org where we can get some interoperability.
I'll try to work on that this weekend.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | What is familiar is what we are used
http://nwalsh.com/            | to; and what we are used to is most