Announce: XML Calabash 0.9.17

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:21:21 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Hi folks,

Sorry for the long delay. I'm happy to announce the release of XML
Calabash 0.9.17, http://xmlcalabash.com/

This version requires Saxon 9.2. I highly recommend 9.2.0.4 or later
as there's no way to clear the cache of XML Schemas used for
validation in versions prior to 9.2.0.4.

It's been a while since a release, so it could be buggier than usual.
OTOH, it passes 100% of the XProc Test Suite, so it can't be *that*
buggy, right?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Doubt is to certainty as neurosis is to
http://nwalsh.com/            | psychosis. The neurotic is in doubt and