Re: New Calabash dependencies

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:46:08 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:
>   I see the latest SVN revision of Calabash (r491) contains a new
> Compare with following dependencies:
>
>     import org.custommonkey.xmlunit.XMLAssert;
>     import org.custommonkey.xmlunit.XMLUnit;
>     import junit.framework.AssertionFailedError;
>
>   Where can I find xmlunit, and which version to choose?  By the
> way, I wonder whether this is a good idea to include the JUnit
> framework in the *main* code base (so adding its JAR file to run
> Calabash...)

I'll look at improving the packaging for the next release (the one
after the one I'm in the middle of preparing :-).

You only need XMLUnit and JUnit if you want to run that step, right?

Or do you mean that you need it to build XML Calabash from sources?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | He would like to start from scratch.
http://nwalsh.com/            | Where is scratch?--Elias Canetti