Updated test suite tools

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:28:21 -0500
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Test suite users:

If you've grabbed a local copy of tests.xproc.org/style/format-report.xsl,
you might want to grab it again.

I added a feature today that makes it easier to see which tests are
being passed partially. I think, but my memory is hazy, that the only
way to get a "partial" pass is on error tests where the reported error
is different than expected.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Man's great misfortune is that he has
http://nwalsh.com/            | no organ, no kind of eyelid or brake,