Re: Current XProc schema documents valid?

The use-when attribute from the http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc namespace is
declared also by the extension.attr pattern referred from common.attr.
You can exclude the http://www.w3.org/ns/xproc namespace from that by
replacing the extension.attr definition with something like below:

   <define name="extension.attr">
     <attribute>
       <anyName>
         <except>