Re: Initializing a variable using an output port

On 20 December 2010 10:24, Romain Deltour wrote:

  Hi,

> I had a look with the following pipeline (standard XProc, so
> that it could be reproduced with other engines):

> [...]

> I works as expected with Calabash 0.9.28, outputting:

> <doc attr="file:/path/to/my/store.xml"/>

  Interesting.  Thanks!  I was sure the mistake was on my side,
but it seems that it is correct.  I will try to make a proper
standalone repro then.

> Could it be that the extended p:store (with the cx:decode)
> outputs an empty document ?

  No, it does return a (correct) result, I've checked that.

  Thanks for your response!

--
Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/