Packaging support in Calabash

From: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 23:28:03 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
  Hi,

  I resisted a long time to the temptation, but I have finally
released my own, non-official build of Calabash.  It is based on
the same code base as the corresponding official version, but
with a way to configure the underlying processors (like Saxon and
Jing), which is needed to support the EXPath Packaging System [1].

  See the following announce [2].  See also the announce of the
latest version of expath-repo [3] if you want to actually add
support for packaging to Calabash.

  Let's hope the next Calabash version will include such a
mechanism :-)

http://fgeorges.org/

[1] http://expath.org/modules/pkg/
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/expath/browse_frm/thread/700bcc42c23bcdd5