Re: XProc - patent issues?

From: Leif Warner <abimelech@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 11:52:07 -0800
To: xproc-dev@w3.org
I don't think you'd have anything to be concerned about.

XProc is just a specification (a W3C Recommendation), and you're free to
implement it, or implement whatever you wish.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/

That said, there's scads of prior pipeline languages out there, from Ant,
Cocoon pipelines, Orbeon XPL, Deri Pipes, etc, etc... and they're all bound
to share some commonalities.

-Leif