RE: calabash / xsl:result-document

From: <vojtech.toman@emc.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 07:27:49 -0500
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
> I had the same problem.  If you let XProc handle writing(p:write) the
> XML file instead of the XSLT then it worked.  I have to admit it is a
> little simpler to use <xsl:result-document>.
>
> For complex chunking of documents I suspect using XProc for writing
> the chunking mechanisms could be painful.

Maybe, maybe not. The documents carry the correct base URIs (as specified in xsl:result-document and/or using the output-base-uri option), so you can do things like this:

The pipeline above iterates over all documents produced by the stylesheet (both primary and the ones created using xs:result-document) and saves them to the correct output locations. The advantage is that you can also do something else if you want.

Regards,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman