Using NVDL with Calabash and oXygen

From: Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@marklogic.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 01:37:04 -0700
To: "xproc-dev@w3.org" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
I've just been working with the NVDL (proposed) extension for Calabash (0.9.23) and within oXygen (11.2) I've noticed that although the Calabash documentation makes this statement:

'The names cx:nvdl and pxp:nvdl are synonymous. The latter is preferred.'

oXygen will get huffy and spits out the following message if I call the nvdl step in the 'pxp' namespace:

SystemID: C:\Documents and Settings\34959Ph\Projects\W3C\Forms\xproc\nvdl-validation.xpl
Engine name: Calabash XProc
Severity: error

However, if I update the XProc extension step library and the pipeline to use the 'cx' namespace it works just fine.

Oh, and by the way, thanks for the NVDL step, it's just what I need for testing some NVDL work that I'm doing.

Regards

Philip Fennell
Consultant
MarkLogic Corporation

Mobile +44 (0) 7824 830 866

email  Philip.Fennell@marklogic.com
web    www.marklogic.com

This e-mail and any accompanying attachments are confidential. The information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.