Re: Feature Request: assign serialization options dynamically

"HILLMAN, Tomos" <tomos.hillman@oup.com> writes:
> I hope this is the right place to suggest new features, and that
> feature requests are accepted at this stage in the process; this is in
> partial response to the thread earlier this week 'Specifying output in
> p:xslt'.

I've updated http://wiki.xproc.org/XProcVNext to reflect your
suggestion. I agree it's something we should do. Alas, it's far to
late in the XProc V1.0 process for new features.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If you imagine that once you have
http://nwalsh.com/            | accomplished your ambitions you will