Re: p:http-request - implementing HEAD

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 07:51:26 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
"Toman_Vojtech@emc.com" <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com> writes:
> My inclination is to raise a dynamic error, but perhaps there are people
> who feel differently. Norm, how does Calabash deal with this case?

After my recent hacking, NPE. But I think that's a bug :-)

I think the right answer is that p:http-request produces an empty sequence
which should raise err:XD0006.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Allow children to be happy in their own
http://nwalsh.com/            | way, for what better way will they ever