Re: [xml-dev] Serialization of XDM - Use cases / Proposal

This is a case, if I'm reading it properly, where the current XDM
Serializaiton spec may serve perfectly.
http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt-xquery-serialization/

That would concatenate the result nodes such that it is serialized
equivalently to an external entity.

David A. Lee
dlee@calldei.com
http://www.calldei.com