XProc and SMIL: Orchestrating Pipelines

From: Philip Fennell <Philip.Fennell@marklogic.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 00:58:20 -0700
To: "xproc-dev@w3.org" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Earlier this week I posted a short article about orchestrating XProc pipeline steps using SMIL Timesheets:

<http://broadcast.oreilly.com/2009/09/xproc-and-smil-orchestrating-p.html>

As mentioned in there I'm going to be pulling together some potential uses-cases and illustrating them using SVG and/or SMIL.
If any of you have any thoughts on the subject or examples that you'd like to see 'orchestrated' then please get in contact.

Regards

Philip Fennell
Consultant, Information & Media

Mark Logic