Re: Publicly available p:library-ies?

From: James Sulak <jsulak@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 20:22:37 -0500
To: Tony Rogers <tony@gonk.net>, xproc-dev@w3.org
Hi Tony,

While there isn't yet any central repository of XProc scripts, there
are a few available if you poke around.  I've shared a library to
manage eXist databases
(http://bitbucket.org/jasulak/exist-xproc-library/wiki/Home), and a
(very) simple debugging library
(http://www.wordsinboxes.com/2009/03/debugging-xproc-pipelines.html).

Off the top of my head, you might also want to check out Norm Walsh's
"Building a bigger pipeline" post
(http://norman.walsh.name/2009/03/26/xprocWithXProc), which will walk
you through a mind-bending pipeline.  And although not pipeline
libraries, the XProc Tutorial (http://www.xfront.com/xproc/) and Dave
Pawson's Introduction to XProc (http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xproc/) are
also good beginner resources.

Until a central repository takes shape, you could create a bitbucket
or github repository to share your pipelines, and even announce it on
the list.

-James