[ANN] EMC XProc Designer

From: <Toman_Vojtech@emc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:04:01 -0400
To: <xproc-dev@w3.org>
...and because good things come in pairs: In addition to the XProc
Engine, EMC is also making available the first public preview of XProc
Designer, a graphical tool for composing XProc pipelines. You can try it
out at the EMC XML Developer Community web site:

The XProc Designer is developed using Google Web Toolkit and is
therefore a web based application running in any web browser with
JavaScript support. For best performance we recommend using Firefox,
Google Chrome or IE7+.

The designer is still in an early stage of development. There are known
issues and missing features. We intend to update the designer on a
frequent basis. We encourage everybody to give us feedback using the
community forum.

The designer is currently available as a web application, in a later
stage we will make it available for download, free for developer use.

Vojtech Toman
Principal Software Engineer
EMC Corporation

Aert van Nesstraat 45