Re: Extension function prefixes/namespace

Any comments on this ?
Looking into this further, I am coming to the conclusion that extension
functions should NOT share the same prefix as any schema being processed by
the processor.
For example is this *input* document to xproc pipeline parsable.

By this xproc pipeline

select="concat('&quot;',p:base-uri(//p:identity[1]),'&quot;')"

note the use of the same prefix in replace,  the function and the argument