[ANN] XML Prague 2009 March 21-22, only one month to go ... register now

From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 10:42:08 +0100
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
Gold Sponsor: Syntea Software Group a.s.

XML Prague 2009 is now only one month away and this is a reminder to
register and book flights & hotels for the conference now.

 * Registration - http://www.xmlprague.cz/register.html

We have an impressive line up of sessions planned

With confirmed speakers being:

  * Robin Berjon, Robineko
  * George Cristian Bina, oXygenXML
  * Alex Brown
  * Florent Georges, fgeorges.org
  * Tony Graham, Xcruciate
  * G. Ken Holman, Crane Softwrights Ltd.
  * Mark Howe, Xcruciate
  * Michael Kay, Saxonica
  * Murata Makoto
  * P. Nálevka
  * A. Nordström
  * Jeni Tennison, Jeni Tennison Consulting
  * V. Toman, EMC
  * Vaclav Trojan, Syntea
  * Priscilla Walmsley, Datypic
  * Norman Walsh, MarkLogic

The schedule is comprised of two days of expert talks along with
workshops and lightening talks. The program can be found here

The conference is held in Prague, Czech Republic.

 Lesser Town Campus of Charles University
 Malostranské náměstí 25, Prague, Czech Republic

Please email us at info@xmlprague.cz and we will try our best to
answer any questions you may have about the conference or venue.

If you have already registered for the conference please ensure that
you have paid your fee, also you will receive a final email from us a
week or so before the conference confirming final details.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

cheers, Jim Fuller

ps: Don't forget G. Ken Holman XSLT/XQUERY/XPATH training course is
being put on the week before the conference, details to be found here

pps: I will be making a xproc related release/announcement at the
conference as well ;)

XML Prague
March 21-22, 2009