Re: http-request: error content

2009/2/4 ? wrote:

> I think so. From the p:http-request perspective, 404 is just a status
> code liky any other, and by default, the step does not fail. The
> response is therefore processed as usual, I think.

  Yes, that's consistent.

  I had a doubt because of the standard HTTP connection feature in
Java SE.  If you use it to send a POST without content to
http://tests.xproc.org/service/fixed-rdf, accessing the result content
stream throws an exception (telling the server responded with 411)
while the "error stream" does return the response body.

  But well, standard HTTP connection in Java SE is not known to be the
best in town...  I think this is more consistent to handle every
response the same way.

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/