Re: Is Calabash thread-safe, multiprocessor-safe?

From: Tony Lavinio <tony@lavinio.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:10:06 -0400
To: "Costello, Roger L." <costello@mitre.org>
Cc: "xproc-dev@w3.org" <xproc-dev@w3.org>
On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Costello, Roger L. <costello@mitre.org>
wrote:
> One of the organizations I support is considering using XProc and using
Calabash. They asked me some questions that I was not able to answer:
> 1. How confident are you in the quality and correctness  of the Calabash
implementation?

Norm just posted on his blog a comment that answers this first question:
http://norman.walsh.name/2009/04/28/100percent

The good news is that it passes 100% of the test suite.
The bad news is that the test suite doesn't cover 100% of the functionality
in the spec.

--
Tony Lavinio       DataDirect Technologies       alavinio@datadirect.com
High-performance XML Processor: DataDirect XQuery http://www.xquery.com/