[closed] Re: p:xslt

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:57:25 -0400
To: XProc Dev <xproc-dev@w3.org>
>>From http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#c.xslt
> it is not obvious which 'parameters'  (xml child elements)
> are optional, which are required.

I've read through this thread again and I don't think it suggests any
changes to the spec. Please let me know if you think I'm wrong.
(Preferably by opening a new issue about the explicit suggestion.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | If you are losing your leisure, look
http://nwalsh.com/            | out! You may be losing your