Re: Compute attribute value with set-attribute

2009/4/7 mozer wrote:

> I agree with your analysis, but you miss one important point in it :
> you may end up having to give a name to a bunch of component for that,
> which might become troublesome at some point

  Maybe.  If we say that most of p:with-option are bound to the same
port than their step, most of which are in turn bound to the default
readable port, I think that this is actually a good default.  And
after more thoughts, I guess this is the case.

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/